Saturday, February 25, 2012

Story for the final project

So I was doing some research and I thought watching an episode of Xena would be a good choice for finding a story. Xena always ties in Greek and Roman mythology into the plot. I love it.

What did I find. Not what, but who!

Meleager. That's who

I did some more research on him and I think his story would be a perfect candidate for our class project. It's got war, the woods, classic prophecy from the beginning (the fatal flaw), romance, room to flesh out characters. We can even find room to add in some of our own characters. Maybe a B line of Meleager's never before heard of Sidekick Euriponditis, a lower class war attendant who provides Meleager with his weapons and food, and even has somewhat of a meddling role in the killing of Meleager's brother. I'm sure we can put in the pump up speech and cross dressing as we like.

Check out the wikipedia page by clicking on the image to find out his whole story! I think it could be very creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment