Friday, February 24, 2012

King Lear in Dance

So I'm pretty sure that you guys don't really need an explanation for the story here. I would like to see what you guys think. I realize it's not the best recording of all, but sometimes parents don't always like to film everything at once like they should, they only focus on their child....

I can't figure out how to embed the video, so I'll just link it to this picture of the dancers


Oh and don't worry, I've put a lot more meat on my bones since I did this dance. If you can't watch it, then just friend me on FB until I can figure out how to get the video onto youtube.

4 comments:

  1. HOLY RAINBOWS KENT THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really impressed. I seriously can't take it all in right now. I think my blog post is going to be an analysis of this dance.....if you don't mind.....AMAZING!!!!!

    I've been trying to record a dance for this class for a few weeks and it just hasn't been working yet. I hope to follow you down this path of dance soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need some help I can always make myself available on a Saturday to come down to BYU.

    I'm glad you liked it. Go ahead and do an analysis on it, it'll be fun to see what other people find in the hidden mysteries of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Kent! That was sooooo awesome! You are so good at anything Shakespeare! Gee whiz. I loved that! You should totally do another one. Haha, we can include it in the final project, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's all up to the class. I'm sure we could get a dance interpretation of Meleager or whatever legend we decide to retell.

      Delete