Wednesday, February 22, 2012

For those of you who haven't read Act 3 Scene 7 with the BYU recording. Thank your luck. I haven't heard or seen such a mortifying thing since I was a part of dance about rape. It was based off of Titus Andronicus for a competition at the USF.

This BYU recording was so good that I nearly wanted to heave my stomach out onto the keyboard. I guess that's the price we pay for good actors right? Realism.

I believe though that sometimes we are supposed to be exposed to those things that might disturb us to keep our conservative minds in a state of actualism. That we might see things as they really are. We may deny that there are children dying in Africa, or that our soldiers were tortured in the Middle-East, but the sooner we realize reality, the better citizens we become. We become aware of the potential of man: good and evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment