Monday, March 19, 2012

Love's Labours Lost

So I went to the show on Saturday and I found myself pleasantly surprised. The cast was amazing, except Biron. I didn't like Biron so much, his acting felt contrived. I really liked this guy though! and my date really liked "the dumb one" in the back ground.



I've actually done shows with both of these guys. They're really cool. First guy is Cameron Bench and the guy in the back is Sam Bostwick.

Cameron's character had more of a northern British accent, like David Tennent in Dr. Who. He was also a little more serious. It made his character grounded. I believed that that was what his character would do in those circumstances. I don't want to give too much away because I know most of you haven't seen it yet, or read the play all the way through.

Speaking of which, I hadn't read it all the way through before I saw it and the ending caught me completely off guard. It got me thinking about my own situation. I personally will be turning in my papers after the semester is over, and it makes me think that if I were dating someone, would both I and she wait 1-3 years to get back together. Would it make us stronger for it, or would we both part separate ways? Lots of questions were inspired by that performance.

gtg to a meeting with the Meleager group. I'll post more later.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the "dumb one" comment by your date. I really liked him too. :)

    ReplyDelete